Legal Notice

Disclaimer and Terms of Use

The information available on this site is intended to be informative. The generality of the information provided therefore omits considerations which may be relevant to particular circumstances. Accordingly, this web site is not a complete or authoritative source of legal information.

Information on this site therefore should not be considered legal advice or otherwise relied upon. If you have any specific questions please contact a solicitor at our firm, or otherwise seek independent professional advice before acting on anything contained herein. We cannot take any responsibility for reliance on errors or omissions in the content contained on our website. The content of this site may also be out of date in some instances.

Equally, hyperlinks to other sites are not an endorsement of any kind and we are not responsible for the content of external sites. We have attempted to make it clear where links leave this site. They are usually presented in new browser sessions.


De Cruz Solicitors is the trading name of De Cruz Solicitors Limited, a company registered in England and is a body recognised by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The firm and its members and employees are authorised and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The regulations of the Solicitors Regulation Authority can be found at The regulations of the Law Society of England and Wales, which is the representative body for qualified solicitors in England and Wales, and information about De Cruz Solicitors and its members, can also be found at

Our services

We are committed to providing the highest quality services to all of our clients. Please tell us if something goes wrong by contacting the partner responsible for the work you have instructed us on, who will try to resolve the issue. In the event it is not possible to do so, we shall supply you with a copy of our complaints handling procedure on request. If we are unable to resolve a problem through our internal complaint handling procedure, you may refer the matter to the Legal Ombudsman at